Monday, February 12, 2018

A Little Bit of Sun Goes a Long Way

This time of year, we start getting a little more sunshine, but there are still periods of much clouds.  We have just finished about a week of nearly solid clouds.  This morning, when I got up there was sun!

I wasn't half as excited as Thunder.  Rather than taking his morning nap under the table, he sat by the window in the sun--and didn't nap at all.  He just kept looking outside.  Later, he moved to the dining room table--and when the sun left that--he went back to the window.

He wanted me with him, so I did spend some time with my arms wrapped around him.  He ten curled up in complete happiness.  He loves to have me in the sun with him, but in the summer, I get too hot to stay a long time.  This time, I could stay until my leg started falling asleep.

Later, when the sun no longer came in his favorite windows, he was charged with solar energy.  He has been running and playing and talking and just being totally adorable.  He gets sun crazy.  I think it was exacerbated by the recent lack of sun.  Whatever the cause, I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment