Thursday, March 29, 2018

Sleepy Cuddly Day

It rained just about all day, today.  So what is a cat to do if there is no sunshine?  Red Blanket!  Red Blanket is electric--perfect to keep cats and people warm on chilly days.

Thunder decided that the plan was to cuddle up and watch DVDs and read.  When I left the room, he came out to get me and bring me back.


He is very insistent.  He tells me what I want by crying.  I go to see what the problem is--and he takes off trotting as fast as his paws can carry him--back to the room with Red Blanket.


Who can resist?  I certainly can't.  I finally gave up and spent the rest of the evening in there with him.
I draw the line on sleeping in there, tonight.  We are sleeping in a bed--that is all there is to it.  Silly little cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment