Thursday, July 19, 2018

My New Friend

My New Friend

I wish I had a picture.  His name is Boyd and he is a lovely black cat that lives in the barn next to ours.  He is so handsome.  Ever since I met Blacksta, I have had a thing for black cats.  I never appreciated them before.  I just preferred gray.  Well, Boyd is such a handsome fellow.  He is sleek and shiny with a face and body similar to a Siamese.

And he is so friendly.  Ellen gave him some catnip, one morning, and now he looks for us.  If I see him and call him, he comes over to the DMZ area between the barns and talks to us.  I think he is just there for the nip, but he is so sweet about it. 

Princess seems to tolerate him, but she doesn't like when he is talking to me.  She hissed at him this morning. 

Boyd has a little gray friend named Luna, and she really likes catnip, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment