Wednesday, August 10, 2016

New Pedestal for Thunder


New Pedestal for Thunder

Ellen saw this great, little piece of cat furniture at Marc’s for $19.99.  She knew I would want it, so she bought it for me for Thunder.  (I reimbursed her, of course.)  He hasn’t had a new piece of furniture for a while.

Of course, he really liked the box.  It only took a couple of minutes to assemble, and he was immediately on it.  Even though the platforms seemed a little small, he fit just fine.  I often forget how much of him is really fur and how little of him is cat.

Since we had found some new turkey feathers when we were walking Ranger, we had other things to do.  Thunder loves fresh feathers to play with.

Then, he saw Maggie walk by his new pedestal. He ran to it, jumped on top of it and swatted her.  I guess he wanted her to know it was his.  He also marked his territory by clawing the post a couple of times.  It belonged to him.

I tried to convince him to hop from one pedestal to another with clicker, but he refused to leave his new spot.  He promptly took a nap.

He now has one more place to perch on to survey his kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment